Tuesday 29 October 2013

Too Hot to Handle

I know I shouldn't make light of a sad situation, but this Facebook post this evening made me laugh!





I wasn't aware one could get a savoury Stollen but you can be sure of one thing, when these puppies (AKA Suger and Spice) come out of the oven they will certainly be 'too hot to handle'.

I am not sure I would want to pay £500 for this delicacy as I believe Waitrose currently have some on offer for £4.75!

# Dogs are for Stollen which IS just for Christmas

© Claire Pryce and Pushing 50 in a 40 Zone, October 2013 to date.

 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Claire Pryce and Pushing 50 in a 40 Zone with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Any use of this material for monetary gain is strictly prohibited. Should you wish to use my material for your own monetary gain you may contact me to purchase a license for such usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment